teeth in one day with dental implants
Just because you’re missing teeth, doesn’t mean you have to live another day without the smile that you want. Dental implants are changing the way people live, and in just one day, you could have an entirely new smile.
Dental implants are tiny titanium posts that are surgically placed into the jawbone where teeth are missing. These metal anchors act as tooth root substitutes. The bone bonds with the titanium, creating a strong foundation for artificial teeth. Small posts that protrude through the gums are then attached to the implant. These posts provide stable anchors for artificial replacement teeth.
For a limited time, patients can take advantage of our fall implant special, which includes a FREE consultation and 3D x-rays.
why should you get implants?
If you are missing teeth or have damaged teeth, then you are a good candidate for implants. Implants:
- Provide a foundation for replacement teeth that look, feel, and function like natural teeth
- Help preserve facial structure, preventing bone deterioration that occurs when teeth are missing
- Are more convenient and comfortable than alternatives, like dentures
- Make it easier to eat, smile, and talk
- Help you smile with confidence
- Can be your doorway to a lifetime of renewed self-confidence and peace of mind
Once the implants are in place, they will serve you well for many years if you take care of them and keep your mouth healthy. This means taking the time for good oral hygiene (brushing and flossing) and keeping regular appointments with your dental specialists.
The implant ProcedureFor most patients, the placement of dental implants involves two surgical procedures. If needed, we will offer you sedation options to make the experience more comfortable.
- After an initial consultation with Dr. Zachar you will come in for the first surgical appointment, which is when implants are placed within your jawbone. For the first two to six months following surgery, the implants are beneath the surface of the gums gradually bonding with the jawbone. You should be able to wear temporary dentures and eat a soft diet during this time. At the same time, your dentist is making plans for new replacement teeth.
- After the implant has bonded to the jawbone, the second phase begins. Dr. Zachar will uncover the implants and attach small posts that protrude through the gums that will eventually act as anchors for the artificial teeth. When the artificial teeth are placed, these posts will not be seen. The entire procedure usually takes six to eight months from start to finish. Most patients experience minimal disruption in their daily life.
Implants at colorado oral surgery group
Your implant procedure will depend on your unique situation. Colorado Oral Surgery Group uses the most recent advances in dental implant technology, which means many implant procedures can actually be done in one single stage.
At Colorado Oral Surgery Group, we will make sure your experience is comfortable. Dr. Zachar has helped thousands of patients restore their smiles with dental implants. His oral surgery team will walk you through every step of the process, from the initial consultation to the actual surgery. The doctors of Colorado Oral Surgery Group perform in-office implant surgery in a hospital-style operating suite, thus optimizing the level of sterility.
If you have many decayed and broken teeth, then All-on-4® treatment might be right for you. Rather than placing a dental implant for every tooth, this procedure involves attaching an entire row of upper or lower teeth using as few as four placed implants. These implants then act as a foundation for a bridge. The whole process give you the opportunity to achieve a completely new and natural looking smile.
request an implant consultation
If you are considering implants, your mouth must be examined thoroughly and your medical and dental history reviewed. If your mouth is not ideal for implants, ways of improving outcome, such as bone grafting, may be recommended.
We are currently running a fall special where patients can receive a FREE consultation and 3D x-rays. Be sure to mention it when you schedule!
Start with a consultation with Dr. Zachar, at which he will explain your options and help you you achieve the smile of your dreams. Call 719-427-6390.